Divine Child High School, established in the year 1996, is managed by “Shan Trust”.
It prepares students for the Secondary School Certificate Examination and the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Arts, Commerce and Science Stream) for G.S.E.B. (Gujarat Secondary Education Board) and CBSE (Central Board Secondary Education)
To prepare students to attain academic, personal and professional excellence in a global society through comprehensive and high quality education, so that as worthy citizens of this world they work for the welfare and betterment of its people.
- To maintain high standards of excellence and academic freedom.
- To build upon a strong commitment to prepare students to function effectively in the global society.
- To identify and find expression for the dimensions of life.
- To instil in students a dedication to service, a concern for the morals and ethics of life and work and respect for all people and creatures.
- To offer curricular and co-curricular programs that reflect the highest values and seek to integrate faith and learning and provide depth, coherence and meaning to the students’ lives.
- To recognize itself as an educational resource and make its personnel and facilities available to the students.